April 11, 2012 at 4:44pm
WINDHOEK, 11 April, 2012, Organizers of the second Namibian Annual Music Awards (NAMA) have availed transport for members of the public to be picked up from designated pick points around the city – thanks to Sunshine Tours.
Sunshine Tours, a Swakopmund based Transport Company, and a sponsors of the NAMA, has generously availed two buses – that will be available at the following collection points on Saturday, April 14, 2012. Collection times commence as from 17H00 to 18H00.
- University of Namibia Parking, Main Campus, Pioneerspark from 17H00
- David Bezuidenhoudt Secondary School, Khomasdal from 18H00
- OK Parking City Center, Central Business Area from 17H00
- Katutura Soweto Market, in Central Katutura from 18H00
Sunshine Tours is Namibia’s leading passenger transportation & bus hire company and offers a comprehensive range of services ranging from bus hire, daily shuttles and airport transfers.
It operates daily shuttle services to Windhoek, Karibib, Swakopmund, Omaruru, Otjiwarongo and Tsumeb in air-conditioned vehicles, with a fleet of 120 various vehicles and branches in Swakopmund, Karibib, Windhoek, Otjiwarongo and Tsumeb
This year’s sponsors are, Castle Lager, Hyundai, J&P Group, Social Security Commission, Rennies Travel, Knowledge Katti Foundation, Air Namibia, Alexander Forbes, Sunshine Tours, Bank Windhoek, National Arts Council, Methealth Namibia, PC Centre, Moola Mobile, Motor Vehicle Accident Fund, D-Club, JJD Construction, ZTE, Old Mutual, Shell Namibia, Standard Bank Namibia, Jay Jay’s Body Repairs, and Chez Temba VIP Lounge
Tickets are available at all Computicket outlets, at any Shoprite and Checkers Branches Country wide. Ticket prices are as follows:
- VIP tickets N$250, includes complimentary drinks and snacks, ushering, access to VVIP Lounge, and opportunity to walk on the blue carpet – NAMA’S own version of the red carpet.
- Premium ticket cost N$ 100
- Wheel chair ticket cost N$ 100
- Standard ticket cost N$ 80
- Semi restricted tickets N$ 60 (this means if there is still room available)
The NAMA sets to recognize accomplishment in the Namibian recording industry by celebrating those groups and individuals who have excelled in the past year.